At St. Michael Parish School, we hold the following beliefs dear to us:
- We believe each child is formed in the image and likeness of God.
- We believe that all people are worthy of respect and support.
- We believe that all children can learn.
- We believe that the unique gifts and personal achievements of all students should be emphasized and developed.
- We believe instruction and assessment must be varied to meet the learning styles of all students.
- We believe that participation in a weekly Mass or liturgy is important to the faith formation of our students.
- We believe that everyone in the school community is a life-long learner and should be involved in service to others.
St. Michael Parish School is committed to inspire, empower and educate, with an emphasis on Catholic Faith, academic excellence and devotion to serve others.
It is the goal of St. Michael Parish School to graduate responsible, confident young men and women rooted in the Catholic faith, who are morally and academically strong as they continue life's journey.
In October 2019, our current enrollment is 422.
Child Protection Information
St. Michael Parish School complies with the Decree on Child Protection as promulgated by the Archbishop of Cincinnati.